News

Loading...

Saturday, June 09, 2012

A Song of the Past: Table of Contents

I've been meaning to do this, but yesterday I received a request from a reader whose friend wanted to read the novel, but was daunted by trying to piece everything together in the right order. So here you go:

Prologue
One

Chapter I: Opening Gambit
Two

Chapter II: The First Exchange
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

Chapter III: The Struggle for Position
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen

Chapter IV: Opening a File
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two

Chapter V: Sacrifice
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight 

Chapter VI: A Desperate Defense of the King
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two 
Thirty-three

Chapter VII: The Seventh Rank
When I hit this point, I realized I need to adjust the previous sections, because there is only enough material left for one more chapter. Adjustments forthcoming.

Chapter VIII: Checkmate
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven 

Epilogue

2 comments:

  1. I've gotten way behind on these (too much overtime...), but I hope to catch up sometime soon.

    Just wanted to let you know that the several I have read have really been quite good.

    ReplyDelete