What I Saw Inside the UFO





Can you guess what it really is?

Comments

  1. Yes, Gene, I can. And you know I can... let me hint at it. Think plenty of trees. Think plenty of thoughts. Think grammar and shelving and spelling.

    Yup. That's what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:45 PM

    a penis, a great big penis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Great article! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:04 PM

    Thanks for interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:29 PM

    Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:15 PM

    judging from the florecent lights a library lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:16 PM

    oh and lets not forget the BOOK SHELVES at the bottom corner XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1:15 AM

    Yesterday, my boyfriend gave me a lot of FFXI Giland he told me that the FFXI gold is useful for me to go into the net game. At the same time, the Final Fantasy XI gold is the gift for my birthday and I will buy FFXI Gil to thank him because the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold is not free for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness