Little posting, because...

I am prepping to teach algorithms this fall at NYU, and it is a lot of work. But I can offer you this:

As part of my prep work, I am implementing each of the algorithms I will cover, from Introduction to Algorithms (Cormen et al.) In Python. My goal here is not to write efficient Python code, but to closely duplicate the pseudocode found in the textbook. I also include lots of print statements at key points in each algorithm, to help the students see what is occurring. In any case, the project is on GitHub here, and I am almost done with sorting. Comments welcomed.

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Gene. NYU ... That's a big gig.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness