News

Loading...

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The Critics Rave About PUCK

In other good news, the good reviews are starting to pour in about my soon-to-be-released novel, PUCK:

There are many things I could say about this book, but this isn't one of them.
-- Sir Jeffrey Lionel-Hodgkins, The London Daily Wanker

Outrageous. Really outrageous. Really, really, outrageous. Really, really, really outrageous.
-- John Ashcroft

The era of big novels is over.
-- President Bill Clinton

That which does not kill me makes me stronger.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:13 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so happy to get some latale online gold and the latale gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the latale money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy latale online gold with the spare money and I have gained some cheap latale gold from other players.

    ReplyDelete