Platonic solids? (She says he's just a friend)

Have you ever met a shape that you tried to measure
But a year to find its sides don't give you no pleasure
Let me tell ya a story of my situation
I was talkin' to this shape from the Platonic nation
The way that I met her: rubber-sheet geometry
She had long sides and loved topology
I bounded onstage drippin' like a closed set
I was walkin' long a plane and guess who I met
I whispered in her ear, "A shape like you I wanna see her
So I ask a question, are ya isotopic to a sphere?"
I asked her her name, she said x-y-z
She had 9/10 edges and great homotopy
I made a couple of transforms and she was enthused
I said, "How you like the show?" she said, "I was very amused"
I started throwin' wind, she started throwin' back fire
But when I sprung the question, she was locally finite
I asked, "Do ya have a mirror image?" she tried to pretend
She said, "No I don't, I only have a friend"
Come on, I'm not even goin' for it
This is what I'm goin' sing

Cube
You got what I need
But you say tetrahedron's a friend
Yeah you say he's just a friend
Cube
You got what I need
But you say icosahedron's a friend
Yeah you say he's just a friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness