News

Loading...

Friday, October 15, 2004

John Gray, Quiz Show Master

I was flipping through the channels on TV here in England, and happened on a quiz show. One contestant was an accountant. The profession of the other wasn't mentioned, but he was named
"John Gray." I thought, "That's a funny coincidence, but of course it's a common name." Then, at the end of the program, the host mentioned that a famous poet would be on next week. Hmm, could it be?

A few days later, I was talking with Jan Lester, Pete Boettke, and David McDonagh, and Gray's name came up. I asked if he appeared on quiz shows, and David said, "Yes, regularly."

So, while his political thought may have gone downhill, I can report he's very good at making words from scrambled letters.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:46 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Under the help of my friend, I have got a lot of World of Kung fu Gold and the WoKf gold is sold very cheap on a famous website. If you also want to buy World of Kung fu Gold and own plenty of cheap World of Kung fu Gold, you can ask me for help to get the World of Kung fu money.

    ReplyDelete