Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Odor of a Discount

I passed a Woolworth's in North London the other day, then turned because I realized I was curious: Would a Woolworth's here smell the same as one in the states?

Yep, it sure did. Just what is that smell? Caldor and Bradley's always had pretty much the same odor as well.


  1. Anonymous10:23 PM

    In the live intro to this song, Nanci Griffith says it's the smell of popcorn and bubblegum rubbed into the bottom of a leather-soled shoe.

  2. <a href="">Buy Levitra</a>4:27 PM

    Great article! Thanks.

  3. <a href="">Phentermine</a>9:58 PM

    Thanks for interesting article.

  4. <a href="">Anonimous</a>1:37 PM

    Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

  5. Anonymous2:22 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is as my birthday gift. Some of the warcraft gold is very important for me that I will buy wow gold to go into the net game freely because the cheap wow gold is the key to the game.