Seen Around the Web

Take a tour of my old neighborhood.

Zod is running for president in 2008. (Hat tip to Rob Dodson.

Harriet Miers has plenty of experience. Knowing George Bush.

Exercise tips from the same site:

Aerobic Equipment

There is a vast array of equipment designed to simulate aerobic activities such as running. These machines are essential for those of you who live in cloud cities where the only streets are those made of vapor and traversed by wizards. Otherwise, go outside for God’s sake.

And did you know there is a sport called chessboxing?

Will Wilkinson make fools of those blaming Bush's "economic libertarianism" for the New Orleans disaster.

The cat's out of the bag.

What's up with Thomas?

And I thought this was a joke at first. (It's not.)

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:32 PM

    Do you still keep a place in Brooklyn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 PM

    I did enjoy the tour of your old neighborhood. Thanks for the link because I also took a tour of my old neighborhood, Clinton Hill.

    I was poor when I lived there in the late 1980s. Looks like it still sucks, but it appears the constant pepper of gunfire may be gone.

    Thanks to Easy Al's Urban Renewal decent folks can walk the streets until dusk. It will be interesting to see how Brooklyn holds up post-bubble. I hope your family got out of there at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I either have no place in Brooklyn (of my own) or many (my friends' places where I can stay).

    I've never been to Clinton Hill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness