News

Loading...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Google ads

An ad on my own page caught my eye. It said something about the Jaworski Family album, and I was intrigued. I'm sort of curious about my past family, and if anyone has any info stored somewhere on my family tree.

The website turned out to have all sorts of "Jaworski" references. But they wouldn't let me take a closer peek inside any of the supposed "Archives" or "family photos" and so on. In fact, there appears to be an "International Jaworsk Family News."

Wow.

And then I saw this as the address bar:
http://www.ourfamilynewsletter.net/official.asp?name=Jaworski

Changing the variable after "name=" to some other nifty things yielded (just as I suspected) this, this, and this.

Ha ha ha. Stupid web shells.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:30 AM

    "Ass Hat" was my mother's maiden name, but who are the "Jaworsk"s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:13 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so happy to get some latale online gold and the latale gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the latale money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy latale online gold with the spare money and I have gained some cheap latale gold from other players.

    ReplyDelete