News

Loading...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Actual transcript of a text message conversation I had this afternoon:

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Yo nigga whats up

(Time passes... I have not looked at my phone.)

UNKNOWN NUMBER: What nigga u cant text me back

(Time passes... I have not looked at my phone.)

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Ave G

(I look at my phone.)

ME: Ave H

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Ave g nigga

ME: No. Ave H.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: U want to meet at ave h now

ME: No make that Ave G

UNKNOWN NUMBER: U know who this is?

ME: No u know who this is?

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Yeah roger kelly this jesse nigga

ME: This ain't no roger kelly!

JESSE: Who is it then

ME: Jo

JESSE: Jo who

ME: Jo mama

In any case, it turns out I owe Jesse $30, and I have to go meet him in Matamoras now to pay up, so I've got to run!

2 comments:

  1. You can be hilarious when you're not talking about Hoppe or Rothbard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, n-word, I want my thirty bucks.

    ReplyDelete