Scene from in Front of My Apartment Building

Nurse: Come out the door. He's holding the door for you. (Indicating my son.)

Elderly man: Why should I come out the door?

Nurse: Because we are going for a walk.

Elderly man: Where?

Nurse: Just around the block. [He passes through the doorway.] Now, put your hand on the railing.

Elderly man: Why should I put my hand on the railing?

Nurse: So you won't fall.

[He puts his hand on the railing, but stops moving. My son continues to watch in fascination.]

Nurse: Now step down, step down!

Elderly man: Why should I step down?

My son: You should step down because the time has come for the people of Uganda to be free!

Comments

  1. The elderly man was endangering civilian lives?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness