Explaining Marginalism

The teacher is somewhat annoying, but the explanation is good, I think:

Comments

  1. Your doppelganger I presume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You embedded your playlist rather than just your video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff Gene. BTW, if you invest in an inexpensive mic, it makes a huge difference. I know you think that's a ridiculous comment since you're just making videos once every few months, but it really makes a big difference and then might push you over the hump so you make more videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Throw me a link if you can: I though I wasn't too happy with my presentation, I do think I hit upon a clever way to present the idea, and I'd like to see it circulate a little.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness