Getting To Know You...

This reminds me of those email surveys that I used to get all the time, that ask things like, "What is your full name?" "Who do you like?" and "What is on your mousepad?" They amuse me.

) my uncle once: recorded the music to popular songs so I could do the vocals.
2) never in my life: will I look at a baby in the same way.
3) when I was five: I read my first novel, Anne of Green Gables, which I still love.
4) high school was: not something I could describe in one sentence.
5) i will never forget: Actually, since I had a baby, I can't remember anything.
6) i once met: Denzel Washington. Well, "met" is a strong word. He accidentally walked into me on Rodeo Drive.
7) there’s this girl I know who: is very pretty and loves me very much. Hi Mom!
8) once, at a bar: in New Orleans, I decided that taking shots was the best way to deal with the two drink minimum, since I'm a slow drinker. Bob will have to tell you about that night, since I can't remember much.
9) by noon i’m usually: feeding Clark.
10) last night: I put Clark to bed, and then watched half of The Motorcycle Diaries. It was good, but I got sleepy.
11) if i only had: a part-time nanny! Not until I had Clark did I understand why women who didn't work outside the home hired help.
12) next time I go to church: I'll be working in the nursery.
13) terry schiavo: Rest in Peace.
14) what worries me most: is that despite my best efforts, when Clark is the age I am now, he'll be one of those guys I just hate.
15) when i turn my head left, i see: a square grand piano.
16) when i turn my head right, i see: out the big picture window. The blinds recently broke, and so our house is exposed to the road.
17) you know i’m lying when: I tell nosy old people "thank you" for their childrearing advice.
18) what i miss most about the eighties: is being a kid. It was great when I had never met a person who didn't like me, and when I was good at everything.
19) if I was a character written by shakespeare, i’d be: God, I don't know, and I don't really want to say. It's like telling everyone reading this what I think my personality is really like.
21) a better name for me would be: At this point in my life, I'm pretty firmly attached to Rachael Anne. If we ever have a little girl, her name will be Evelyn. Isn't Evvie the cutest name for a little girl?
22) i have a hard time understanding: why Bob puts shirts on when his back is still wet from his shower.
23) if i ever go back to school i’ll: dance for joy.
24) you know i like you if: I let you touch Clark.
25) if i won an award, the first person i’d thank would be: Bob.
27) take my advice, never: think taking shots to fulfill the two drink minimum while cruising Bourbon Street is a good idea!
28) My ideal breakfast is: An omelet crammed with everything--ham, onion, cheese, bell pepper, mushrooms and topped with salsa, with a really big glass of milk.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: why would I not download a song I love?
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you tell me what it is. I moved too much to have a hometown.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Um...I like tulips, no real comment on character flaws, and I never think about microchips or track stars.
32) Why won’t anyone: send me $15,000? I'm not asking for much.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don’t: wake the baby. And you better do it before August, cuz then we're moving to a tiny house on the lake.
34) I’d stop my wedding for: a refund. I still regret having a big wedding.
35) The world could do without: macho men.
36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: that's so sick. I guess I'd do it to save Clark or Bob, but who's gonna say, "Lick this cockroach or the baby gets it"?
37) My favorite blonde is: Nicole Kidman (I think she's blond right now).
38) Paper clips are more useful than: cockroaches who want licking.
40) And by the way: Clark ate cereal for the first time today! He was such a little pro. He kept lots in his mouth, and almost finished the whole serving.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: can't even remember. I haven't gotten drunk since before I was pregnant, and Clark is 5.5 months old now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In ancapistan, if you have no property, you have no rights

If Fractional Reserve Banking Is Fraudulent, Then So Is...

St. Paul and I Agree...