Getting To Know You...

This reminds me of those email surveys that I used to get all the time, that ask things like, "What is your full name?" "Who do you like?" and "What is on your mousepad?" They amuse me.

) my uncle once: recorded the music to popular songs so I could do the vocals.
2) never in my life: will I look at a baby in the same way.
3) when I was five: I read my first novel, Anne of Green Gables, which I still love.
4) high school was: not something I could describe in one sentence.
5) i will never forget: Actually, since I had a baby, I can't remember anything.
6) i once met: Denzel Washington. Well, "met" is a strong word. He accidentally walked into me on Rodeo Drive.
7) there’s this girl I know who: is very pretty and loves me very much. Hi Mom!
8) once, at a bar: in New Orleans, I decided that taking shots was the best way to deal with the two drink minimum, since I'm a slow drinker. Bob will have to tell you about that night, since I can't remember much.
9) by noon i’m usually: feeding Clark.
10) last night: I put Clark to bed, and then watched half of The Motorcycle Diaries. It was good, but I got sleepy.
11) if i only had: a part-time nanny! Not until I had Clark did I understand why women who didn't work outside the home hired help.
12) next time I go to church: I'll be working in the nursery.
13) terry schiavo: Rest in Peace.
14) what worries me most: is that despite my best efforts, when Clark is the age I am now, he'll be one of those guys I just hate.
15) when i turn my head left, i see: a square grand piano.
16) when i turn my head right, i see: out the big picture window. The blinds recently broke, and so our house is exposed to the road.
17) you know i’m lying when: I tell nosy old people "thank you" for their childrearing advice.
18) what i miss most about the eighties: is being a kid. It was great when I had never met a person who didn't like me, and when I was good at everything.
19) if I was a character written by shakespeare, i’d be: God, I don't know, and I don't really want to say. It's like telling everyone reading this what I think my personality is really like.
21) a better name for me would be: At this point in my life, I'm pretty firmly attached to Rachael Anne. If we ever have a little girl, her name will be Evelyn. Isn't Evvie the cutest name for a little girl?
22) i have a hard time understanding: why Bob puts shirts on when his back is still wet from his shower.
23) if i ever go back to school i’ll: dance for joy.
24) you know i like you if: I let you touch Clark.
25) if i won an award, the first person i’d thank would be: Bob.
27) take my advice, never: think taking shots to fulfill the two drink minimum while cruising Bourbon Street is a good idea!
28) My ideal breakfast is: An omelet crammed with everything--ham, onion, cheese, bell pepper, mushrooms and topped with salsa, with a really big glass of milk.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: why would I not download a song I love?
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you tell me what it is. I moved too much to have a hometown.
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Um...I like tulips, no real comment on character flaws, and I never think about microchips or track stars.
32) Why won’t anyone: send me $15,000? I'm not asking for much.
33) If you spend the night at my house, don’t: wake the baby. And you better do it before August, cuz then we're moving to a tiny house on the lake.
34) I’d stop my wedding for: a refund. I still regret having a big wedding.
35) The world could do without: macho men.
36) I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: that's so sick. I guess I'd do it to save Clark or Bob, but who's gonna say, "Lick this cockroach or the baby gets it"?
37) My favorite blonde is: Nicole Kidman (I think she's blond right now).
38) Paper clips are more useful than: cockroaches who want licking.
40) And by the way: Clark ate cereal for the first time today! He was such a little pro. He kept lots in his mouth, and almost finished the whole serving.
41) The last time I was drunk, I: can't even remember. I haven't gotten drunk since before I was pregnant, and Clark is 5.5 months old now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness