Decaying Things Seen in Brooklyn




Click for larger image.

Comments

  1. Is that grafitti above your head your calling card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. grafittum
    grafitti
    grafitto
    grafittum
    grafitto

    grafitta
    grafittorum
    grafittis
    grafitta
    grafittis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:12 PM

    I think I can see a graffito in the first picture AND a graffito in the picture below.

    The Quayle book of rulez sayth: grafittoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. grafitto
    grafittas
    grafittat

    grafittamus
    grafittatis
    grafittant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and Woody is the only one who got the spelling right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wabulon, you seem to be conjugating grafittus, not declining it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *was* conjugating, since you had already taken care of the declining.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotcha.

    BTW, I think my nominative singular should have been grafittus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness