Thursday, July 21, 2005

In Defense of Gigli

You know that infamous flop Gigli, starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez? Well my wife and I just watched it the other night for kicks, and it wasn't half bad. Don't get me wrong, if someone said it was a mediocre film, and that Lopez and/or Affleck were annoying, I'd have no problem. But I was under the impression it was one of the worst films in modern times, and that's just not true. (Give me a break--it had cameos by Christopher Walken and Al Pacino!!)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:13 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is the gift as my birthday. Some of the warcraft gold is very attractive for me that I will buy wow gold to enter into the game because the cheap wow gold is the key to the net game.

    ReplyDelete

Euphemisms II

It's not just abortion where these euphemisms bug me either. I think it is sometimes OK to euthanize your pet, but... you did not "...