Survey Says...

Engaging in wars of aggression bad for your mental health.

Comments

  1. Sound as bad, maybe worse, than driving in Ridgefield, CT. These mindless housewives blitzed on booze and xanax driving fire engine sized SUVs while talking on their cell phones and dealing with the dogs and the soccer kids in the back cargo area. The search is still on for the driver of an suv in ridgefield that cut off an oil tanker on rte 7 causing a crash and firey explosions and the burning alive of the tanker driver. War is Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:25 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Yesterday, my boyfriend gave me a lot of runescape gold as the gift. But I will buy runescape or rs gold to return him because I do not like that someone gives me something free. Although the runescape money is attractive for me, I will insist on returning the cheap rs gold to him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness