A Land of One's Own

Reader Rob Dodson sends in an interesting article on micro-states.

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:20 AM

    [i]"One of the major problems in founding a new country, second only to being ignored, is the threat of invasion by a more legitimate nation."[/i]

    Where "more legitimate" means "bigger and more heavily-armed."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:18 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so happy to get some latale online gold and the latale gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the latale money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy latale online gold with the spare money and I have gained some cheap latale gold from other players.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness