Bob Murphy: Anti-Anarchist Mole

If one wants to show how silly and childish anarchist thinking is, one could not do better than to circulate this heap of rubbish:


Therefore, my title. (Link added after justified complaint by Murphy.)

UPDATE: And, by the way, lest I seem unduly harsh, I will note again: this silliness was MY silliness. I am doing penance.

UPDATE II: It turns out the man doing the voice over is cult-founder Stefan Molyneux, who persuades his cult acolytes to break with their families.

Comments

  1. Just to be clear, I had nothing to do with the production of this video. I featured it on my blog and said it was "pretty sweet" or something like that.

    Then I took a jab at the narrator's anti-theism (which is stronger than atheism, mind you).

    A link from Gene would have clarified this all. I can only speculate that Gene is an anti-anti-anarchist mole, and didn't want to send traffic to the blog post in question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, Bob, it was sheer, cussed laziness on my part that explains the absence of a link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey everyone, Gene is in favor of violence!!!

    (I'll be here all week. Remember to tip your waitresses.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck, I thought it was a pretty good video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Tom, as I described on Bob's blog, Molyneux displays a serious lack of knowledge on the actual history of astronomy he outlines at the start of the video. I suggest that his misunderstanding of this history is not unrelated to the rest of the video.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness