Office Bleg

Microsoft Office 2011 (Mac) has become completely unstable for me, apparently across all components. I open a PowerPoint file, and all the images are just red x's. I close it, then reopen it, and everything is fine! PowerPoint also crashes roughly once every twenty minutes.

I try to open a Word file, and word tells me that there is not enough disk space to open the work file, even though I have 350 GB free. I try to save an Office component, and I get messages like "Could not write to ". That's correct: where there should be a name of what could not be written, I get a blank.

I've made sure I have the latest Office update, and I've run repair on my hard disk. Any other ideas on what to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness