Something Nice I Heard Today

'Congratulations, Dr. Callahan.'

Comments

  1. WTG! I am proud to know you, Doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! So now you can't get drunk anymore, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jim.

    Bob, I've never been drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you're sometimes blogging in italian....

    ....congratulazioni dottore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashoka, I think I just fought you in Civilization IV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUR WORDS ARE BACKED WITH NUCLEARS WEAPONS!

    Non vedo l'ora che esca Civ V in autunno! So già che passerò le notti a giocarci.. ma è così sin dal primo.

    Looking forward to the next chapter this Fall! I know I'm going to play till morning but... it's going like this since the first chapter came out

    Marco

    P.S. ti scrivo anche in italiano così tu fai pratica con l'italiano ed io con l'inglese :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molto bene, Marco.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:58 AM

    Wonderful. Congratulations, Dr. Callahan.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness