I just walked almost 2 miles home…

Because I was too tired to get home any other way.

Not kidding: I was up working on the proofs I had to present today until about three in the morning. I was up at seven to give a lecture at nine. The rest of the day was full of coating, meetings, and another lecture. When I finally left at 5:30 PM, I thought of taking the subway. But I was too tired to fight with the crowds for space. Then I thought I might get a cab. But I was too tired to look around to find one and lift my arm up to hail one. Lyft? No, I was too tired to deal with my new Lyft app.

So I just walked. It was the easiest thing to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In ancapistan, if you have no property, you have no rights

If Fractional Reserve Banking Is Fraudulent, Then So Is...

St. Paul and I Agree...