2.00 pm Meet in Auditorium Room 2.18
• Welcome by Head of School
• Introduction to Postgraduate Department
• Free shots
• Introduction to Research by Postgraduate Research Studies Co-ordinator
• Dissertation/thesis loans
• One more to soothe the first day jitters?
• Postgraduate Representatives
2.45 - Sherry in the faculty lounge
3.00 - Inductions for research students and taught schemes
3.15 - Thirsty, mate?
3.30 - Research Unit Inductions
3.45 - Let me stand you a pint, yeah?
4.00 - Lecture on the state of modern Europe and brandy tasting
4.30 - Slip off for a quick nip
4.45 - Library Induction and introduction to the ales of Britain
5.00 pm Wine and Cheese Reception for all new Postgraduates
6.30 pm Get together at the Mackintosh pub -- at last it's time to drink!
If you wish to better understand Zeno's worry about the continuum, you could do worse than to consider loops in software. Case 1: You...
Declares LewRockwell.com : "All of this means that while the government has been artificially propping up the economy and 'stimu...
Is shaping up nicely .
The language won't die, but that doesn't mean the programmers won't ! Funny quote: '"Just because a language is 50...