Friday, September 05, 2014

Hamlet soliloquy mashup

I read the famous "to be or not to be" soliloquy to Siri, continually switching my input language is I did so (while continuing to read in English). James Joyce would have liked the result I think:

*******************************************

To be or Nacci B: Ben il est équation
Bei der Lektüre Snowboard in gemeint tschüss suffer
El sueño hacer arroz o outrageous fortune,
Oggi Telecom Circles SE auf Jobbox,
Un pareil à part août cinq end them? To die: Missouri,
No more; en pagas güey Chelsea y Willy end
The heartache Andy draußen Nerd Frau Sharks
Flash deals heir to, tu essayes train de ses mèches
Choacahui chipi web. To die, Küssli;
Si si: corcheas Cheo dream: ay, there's Vibrator
Four in that Slipknot e quattro dreams Weltraum
Berwick lascia poco this mortal coil
Masques passeport

1 comment:

  1. I thought that you said you hardly had any time these days? =) Honestly, if I saw a professor doing this, I would probably laugh out loud, haha

    ReplyDelete

Zeno for the computer age

If you wish to better understand Zeno's worry about the continuum, you could do worse than to consider loops in software. Case 1: You...