News

Loading...

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Burgers

I was walking along Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn the other day. I perused a newstand, where I saw the tabloid headlines were about the rape case of Mr. Bryant of the LA Lakers. Two doors down a pub advertised its lunch specials on a sandwich board. The featured item was a "Kobe Burger."

Now, I'm sure they meant the Japanese beef, but given the juxtaposition, I couldn't help but think the burger was named after Bryant. Possible slogans include:

"The burger you just can't say 'no' to!"

"The Kobe burger: You say you don't want one, but you'll have it anyway."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:29 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I get a lot of rohan crone and the rohan gold is very important for anyone who wants to play the net game. Most of the rohan online croneis the access to the net game. If you have the rohan online gold, you can make good use of the rohan moneyto enjoy yourself in the game.

    ReplyDelete