News

Loading...

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Heroism, the PBS Way

My kids were watching the Berenstein Bears this morning. Grand-daughter was coming to realize that Grandma was an "everyday hero." What had she done? Among other things, convinced the mayor to prevent factories from being built over "the town's" lake, and prompted the town to hire more crossing guards and lifeguards.

What are the odds against PBS ever depicting someone fighting for gun rights or against the seizure of private property as heroic?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:57 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I get a lot of rappelz rupeesand the rappelz gold is very important for me. Some of the rappelz money is given by my friends who buy rupees to let me happy. Thanks for my friends and the cheap rappelz rupees.

    ReplyDelete