News

Loading...

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Polarized Parties?

In "The Week in Review" section of today's (6/13/04) NY Times, John Tierney contends that while Americans broadly agree with each other on political issues, the two main parties have become increasingly polarized, giving voice to more fringe views.

The reality is quite the opposite: the Democrats and Republicans may sometimes spout partisan rhetoric, but when it comes to governing, it hardly matters which party is in power. The range of opinion among citizens in far wider than the two-party system gives expression to.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:04 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so happy to get some latale online gold and the latale gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the latale money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy latale online gold with the spare money and I have gained some cheap latale gold from other players.

    ReplyDelete