News

Loading...

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I'm a Firm Libertarian, But..

Over at the Volokh Conspiracy (Motto: we're the libertarians on the side of the state!), Randy Barnett writes:

"I confess that my instincts here are driven by the fact that I disagree sharply with the anti-war stance of these libertarians, and they with me, but I do not believe my libertarian principles, or my commitment to them, have changed in the slightest."

Yeah, right Randy. And when you come out for the drug war, gun control, and the draft, you'll still be a libertarian, baby.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:44 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is the gift as my birthday. Some of the warcraft gold is very attractive for me that I will buy wow gold to enter into the game because the cheap wow gold is the key to the net game.

    ReplyDelete