Monday, June 18, 2007


My daughter was telling our dog "Stay!" as she walked past me tonight. I jokingly said, "I'm staying, I swear I'm staying."

It occurred to me that my joke hints at the gulf between animals and people: Our dog is perfectly capable of getting the idea of "Stay!" but I have never heard of any animal that could grasp the concept of "promising to stay."


  1. Who knows. It's possible various animal species are as intelligent as we are, but have taken a vow silence and poverty or something.

  2. Then how do you explain this, Charno?

  3. Anonymous7:30 PM

    I alwasys want to have a lot of gw gold and then i will give my friends some GuildWars Gold to make them strong. I like to earn the Guild Wars Gold and also want to get a lot of GuildWars money,sometimes i will get some cheap gw gold to buy some weapons.