What fearful asymmetry could mine eye unframe?

"I have spent my entire life studying randomness, practicing randomness, hating randomness. The more that time passes, the worse things seem to me, the more scared I get, the more disgusted I am with Mother Nature. The more I think about my subject, the more I see evidence that the world we have in our minds is different from the one playing outside. Every morning the world appears to me more random than it did the day before, and humans seem to be even more fooled by it than they were the previous day. It is becoming unbearable. I find writing these lines painful; I find the world revolting."


Nassim Taleb
, still fooled by randomness.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:59 AM

    when you havemabinogi gold,you can get more
    cheap mabinog,you can brush
    mabinogi money,you can
    buy mabinogi goldfor others,
    mabinogi online gold were just on your decision.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness