Those Newsletters

I am still digesting all of this stuff; I may or may not comment on it later. In the meantime, though, I do want to bring up something that doesn't make sense. Presumably the timing of the TNR piece was no coincidence. And yet, if the goal were to handicap Paul in the NH primary, wouldn't it make sense to run the article on Monday the 7th, rather than Tuesday the 8th? If I were trying to sway voters, I would've built in a day for the URL to be emailed around, the media to pick up on it, etc.

Any thoughts?

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:22 AM

    I can't imagine why TNR would be particularly interested in depressing Paul's vote in NH. If this were a republican rag I'd assume that they were angling to help a candidate they favored, but why should TNR care? Paul's no threat to anything they care about.

    I assume they thought it was a story with some heat, and it was a good day to put out such a story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness