Tickle My Thigh

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:14 PM

    I’m only visiting to say that I really enjoyed seeing this post, it is really clear and well written. Are you going to post more about this? air jordanIt appears like there is more material here for more posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy Stedman12:29 AM

    That's the most flattering comment spam I've seen yet. Pointless and empty, but still flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy, I'm just posting to say that I really enjoyed seeing your comment, it is really clear and well written. Are you going to post more about this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andy Stedman3:50 PM

    Oh, yes. Is it really okay that my second sentence has no verb? Can it still be a sentence?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy, I enjoy seeing your sentences without verbs because they are so clear and well written. Are you going to post more sentences without verbs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy punked out, so I'll post a sentence with no verb. Shit! Or maybe that's a sentence with no noun. Oh, well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness