News

Loading...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Small Town Living

I'm back in the US, where I'll be spending the bulk of the summer in Milford, Pennsylvania. Small town living has its nice aspects -- strangers talk to you, cars stop to let you cross the street -- and its downsides. The local paper yesterday published an interview with someone who was accused of doing drugs in his house! Can you imagine a reporter from the NY Times showing up on your doorstep, asking, "We've heard you occasionally smoke pot: Anything to say for yourself?"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:06 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is the gift as my birthday. Some of the warcraft gold is very attractive for me that I will buy wow gold to enter into the game because the cheap wow gold is the key to the net game.

    ReplyDelete