Monday, July 17, 2006

The Cycle of Violence Continues...

...when I attack former colleague Victor Davis Hanson yet again. (Last time I jumped in to defend Gene's honor; I have no such excuse this time.) I say VDH is a former colleague because we were both teaching classes at Hillsdale at the same time. One thing I will say is this: People shouldn't dismiss him as a moron bully, like some other right-wing stars who come to mind. Even Rothbardian students at HC--who were horrified by his comments regarding "what we need to do in the Middle East"--would concede that he was a smart guy who knew a lot of military history.

1 comment:

  1. when you haveArchlord gold,you can get more
    Archlord money,you can brush
    archlord online Gold,you can sell
    cheap Archlord gold to others,it is decide to
    buy Archlord goldfor your goal.

    ReplyDelete

Open Source Software and Skin In the Game

I have been tinkering in the Haskell programming language recently. Trying to up my game, I have begun reviewing and working on issues in th...