Protect Yourself! Log Out

I have been using the NYU library's computer lab for several weeks now. This morning I went to check Crash Landing, er, do some studying, and I realized someone (Neo I think) was still logged in to Facebook. I explored only long enough to convince myself that it was real, and not some clever ad to get me to read about Neo's "hot stock tip" that he was sharing only with his 16 closest acquaintances.

This is at least the second time this has happened; before somebody had navigated away from gmail without closing the account. C'mon now, kids, not everyone is as virtuous as me. LOG OUT!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:16 PM

    You aren't keeping the tip for yourself are you?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness