Brad, If You Want to Kiss and Make Up, I Am Game

Brad Delong links to me as a defender of Niall Ferguson, linking to a post that never mentions Niall Ferguson at all. That has sent me a lot of hits.

That was very sweet of you, Brad, as I take it as kind of a bouquet sent to me to make up for our recent spat. OK, I'll put you back on my sidebar, but: try to be fair in your attacks on your opponents, OK? (And I will try to be fair in my attacks on mine, since I suffer from the same problem you do. We can be kind of AA pals, OK?)

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:40 AM

    Hmm. I'm guessing that AA stands for 'assholes anonymous'? I come from a long line of assholes, but I've never seen it fit to go through a 12-step program.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness