Bleg Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By gcallah - January 21, 2014 Does anyone know where to find the ethnic composition of Democratic and Republican voters in the 1932 and/or 1936 elections? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anonymous6:08 PMI'm pretty sure that they were all American for the most part. ReplyDeleteRepliesgcallah6:53 PMOh, I am laughing. Inside.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyshonk7:19 PMYou might try Everett Carll Ladd, Jr., and Charles D. Hadley, Transformations of the American Party System. I don't have a copy, but based on the list of tables you can find here, it looks like you should be able to piece together the 1936 data.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I'm pretty sure that they were all American for the most part.
ReplyDeleteOh, I am laughing. Inside.
DeleteYou might try Everett Carll Ladd, Jr., and Charles D. Hadley, Transformations of the American Party System. I don't have a copy, but based on the list of tables you can find here, it looks like you should be able to piece together the 1936 data.
ReplyDelete