News

Loading...

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Back in the UK

While walking to LSE today I was mindlessly staring down at the sidewalk when I noticed, at the foot of a bank building, a slab of concrete with the phrase "Basement Smoke Extract" inscribed on it with raised metal letters. I walked around the two sides of the building's perimeter that I could access, and found a similar slab every few feet.

There were no vents in the slabs, and no other apparent connection to extracting basement smoke.

Any suggestions?

I do think it's a nifty product idea: "And I'll take a can of Basement Smoke Extract as well."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Welcome to our company which sells all kinds of cabal online alz, very cheap cabal alz, and the more cheap cabal gold. If you have to buy cabal alz, please come to our company, we can give you the best cabal money and best service.

    ReplyDelete