Writing from the Provinces

Below, Bob wishes that someone blogging here lived in a country other than the US. So do I, so do I!

Some people mistakenly think that I live outside the US, simply because I live in the UK. Not true! I live in an overseas province of the US. This is obvious whenn you consider the fact that, if the UK were an independent nation, it would have its own foreign policy, based on its own national interests. Instead, what happens here is that our colonial administrator, Toby Bear or something of the sort, whenever faced with a question related to foreign policy, flies to Washington and asks George Bush what to do.

George, of course, has no idea, but he asks Dick Cheney, and then tells our administrator to do that. And our fellow complies. So there you have it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness