News

Loading...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Remember the Holocaust

And honestly, how could we ever forget? It's all over cnn.com's main page--remembering the Holocaust. The survey question at the bottom of the page is, "Could the Holocaust happen again?" You can choose yes or no. Now, what exactly do they mean? Does the question mean, "Could a regime with a racist agenda again take over a nation and set out to cleanse the gene pool?" Or perhaps, "Will the Jews ever be persecuted again?"

A survey I'd like to see the results of would be, "Do you believe that the checks and balances in place to control governments will prevent another holocaust?"

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:00 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Under the help of my friend, I have got a lot of World of Kung fu Gold and the WoKf gold is sold very cheap on a famous website. If you also want to buy World of Kung fu Gold and own plenty of cheap World of Kung fu Gold, you can ask me for help to get the World of Kung fu money.

    ReplyDelete