News

Loading...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Weird Science

So, I write a little article on the history of science for LewRockwell.com. Along with the usual nice e-mails, I get one person telling me the Earth really doesn't move and that the stars rotate around it -- does he have any idea how fast they'd have to be moving? Another "proves" to me that the Moon's gravity can't cause the tides, since it turns negative part way to Earth -- that's why things fall back to Earth, isn't it? -- and so it can't affect the oceans.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:58 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so happy to get some latale online gold and the latale gold is given by my close friend who tells me that the latale money is the basis to enter into the game. Therefore, I should buy latale online gold with the spare money and I have gained some cheap latale gold from other players.

    ReplyDelete