Saturday, January 29, 2005

Tomes to Sleep By

When I went to bed last night I planned to read for a little while. I picked up a book of analytical philosophy I've been reading. I thought of the densely constructed arguments involving detailed analysis of individual sentence forms that awaited me inside. I dropped the book back onto my nightstand, shut off the light, and fell asleep a moment later.

So, I've been reading books so boring that it's not even necessary to get to the words inside to be put to sleep -- simply touching them is enough.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:21 AM

    The article is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I am so glad to receive some wow gold and the World of Warcraft Gold is as my birthday gift. Some of the warcraft gold is very important for me that I will buy wow gold to go into the net game freely because the cheap wow gold is the key to the game.

    ReplyDelete

The insidious ideology

"In contrast to its crueler competitor ideologies, liberalism is more insidious: as an ideology, it pretends to neutrality, claiming n...