To Grandmother's House We Go!

My three month old son and I spent the last week in South Carolina, visiting my parents. They became very attached to Clark, for obvious reasons.



So in love were they, in fact, that they insisted on buying an enormous toy that he won't be able to enjoy for months. I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the box is almost the length of my coffee table. We flew down there, so in order to get it home, I checked it as a piece of baggage at the airport.



But wait! Look a little closer!



Inspected by the TSA. Clark and I got selected for extra searching. Not a fun thing anytime, but especially annoying since I was alone with him. The thing that upset me the most was that they actually searched Clark! They patted down his whole body--and get this--even opened his tiny fists! I asked if they would like to check his diaper, and loudly announced that I was going to put "first frisking" in his baby book. Good thing that type of joke doesn't get you arrested...yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness