Pocono Fall Fun!

Autumn is hitting the Poconos. The leaves are beginning to turn, and today I saw my first turkey in months. (Why do they show up just before Thanksgiving? Are they asking to be eaten? And where were they the last few months?)

In honor of the season, here are some fun Pocono activities:

1) Find the cub!
Hide a bear cub somewhere in your house, then see if the mother bear can guess which room it's in!

2) Find the tooth!
See that guy with the plaid shirt and three-foot long beard at the end of the biker bar? You just know he's got a tooth in that mouth somewhere, because you just saw him chewing some jerky. But where, but where?

3) Find the Democrat!
Somewhere in the town you're in, there's undoubtedly an Obama supporter lurking in some health food store or yoga clinic. But can you identify him/her on the first try?

UPDATE: As I post this, I see Wabulon is way ahead of me and has arrived at winter already!

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:55 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    I get a lot of rappelz rupeesand the rappelz gold is very important for me. Some of the rappelz money is given by my friends who buy rupees to let me happy. Thanks for my friends and the cheap rappelz rupees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness