Why Is Jennifer Aniston...

In bathroom there is one of those little metal magazine racks on the floor. Inside it, there is a copy of Good Housekeeping, folded over saw that only half of the cover is visible. Next to a picture of the aforementioned actress I can see the headline fragment, "Why Is Jennifer Aniston..."

I have not yet looked to see what the rest of the headline is, but in my mind, it reads, "...on the Cover of This Magazine, When She Hasn't Done a Lick of Housekeeping in Her Adult Life?"

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:52 AM

    "I have not yet looked to see what the rest of the headline is"

    Um, did you post this from the bathroom?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My question too! Do you have wifi and the laptop is on your lap while you move files to the recycle bin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Um, did you post this from the bathroom?..."

    What's it to you if I did, mate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple. People who do housekeeping like to read about Jennifer Anniston.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness