Decode this message

A grandmother is passing away from brain cancer. She can no longer speak, but she mysteriously begins filling index cards with sequences of letters, such as:

OFWAIHHBTNTKCTWBDOEAIIIHGUTDODBAFUOTAWFTWTAUALUNITBDUFEFTITKTPATGFAEA

Gibberish? No, it turns out it is not.

With some crowd-sourcing, twenty years after the woman's death, the above has just been deciphered. Can you figure it out? Of course, if you Google it, you will get the answer immediately... I'm pretty sure there are no other sources of this string on the Internet!... but see if you can get it on your own.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:52 PM

    I see that you're reposting this. Admittedly, I looked it up, so I know the answer. This is despite the fact that I'm actually pretty knowledgeable of cryptography (I'm just lazy).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness