The Holidays Are the Season of Forgetting

Forgetting diary:

Brooklyn, Tuesday, Nov. 20: Forgot my hat, somewhere.
Brooklyn, Thursday, Nov. 22: Forgot to pack socks, sweats, and flip flops. Forgot the salsa on top of the refrigerator.
Norwalk, Thursday, Nov. 22: Stopped to see my cousin. Forgot to get the other hat that I forgot at her house when I last stopped there, one year ago.
Georgetown, CT, Thursday, Nov. 22: Stopped to see former co-blogger TT Tom. Forgot to get $80 from him for concert ticket.
Old Wethersfield, Thursday, Nov. 22: Dinner with my family. Forgot pyrex dish in which I had brought the stuffing.
Southbury, Friday, Nov. 23: Forgot something in the hotel. Not sure what yet, but I know I'll find out soon.
Milford, PA, Sunday, Nov. 25: Forgot to bring drill back to Brooklyn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In ancapistan, if you have no property, you have no rights

If Fractional Reserve Banking Is Fraudulent, Then So Is...

St. Paul and I Agree...