Thinking of holding your next conference at the UN?

May I recommend a high-security federal prison instead? You'll feel much more free to move around, and there will be far fewer grumpy security guards.

I gave my talk in the morning, thankfully because I finally gave up on the conference when I saw our lunch arrangement: it involved standing in the sun in 95° weather for 10 minutes to pass through another security checkpoint -- you never know, someone might've magically appeared inside without having gone through the previous security checkpoints! -- and then being trapped in a special lunch-eating area, consisting of tables all also placed in direct sunlight.

As a person of paleness, I believe that this is blatant discrimination: the UN obviously was trying to give me a case of skin cancer by the time I finished eating!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In ancapistan, if you have no property, you have no rights

If Fractional Reserve Banking Is Fraudulent, Then So Is...

St. Paul and I Agree...