Brooklyn News

My street in the Times.

Also, the latest Brookyln fashion is the dog hat:

Comments

  1. Anonymous6:59 PM

    How'd you get that pic? And were you awake when it was taken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:51 PM

    Geeze Gene, I didn't realize we are neighbours.

    Wear your dog cap outside so I can spot you the next time I am passing by.

    I am just left of Jake's on the otherside, looking forward. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Columbia and Carroll, a big fan of B61. Do you know Francis from Jake's? E-mail me at gcallah@mac.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:40 AM

    Man, it looks awfully sunny outside for that dude to be snoozing on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness