Oh Boy...

Paul didn't lose California because he was polling around 5%, exit polling around 5%, and actually got around 5% of the vote. Oh no, Paulanoia has a much, much better explanation:

'Writes Holly Clearman:"After sifting through the results of California's primary, a phenomenon has occurred that can only be explained as a statistical miracle.

'"In California, a state larger and more diverse than many countries, each and every congressional district returned the same result. The Republican candidates placed first through fourth in the same order and in nearly the same proportion except for CD 52 where in an inexplicable fit of randomness, Romney beat McCain. It's astonishing."'

Yes, it's astonishing that her Paulanoia makes her unable to read the results, which first of all vary a good bit in proportion and what's more, in order as well. A quick scan shows Paul in fourth in about half the districts, but Giuliani in fourth in about another half, and Duncan Hunter even finishing ahead of Paul in one district.

Oh, by the way: The reason Paul didn't make it as a major league baseball player? The CIA would sit in the stands at his high school games and flash the sun into his eyes using mirrors.

Comments

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    The page is so wonderful that I want to write something about myself.
    Yesterday, my boyfriend gave me a lot of FFXI Giland he told me that the FFXI gold is useful for me to go into the net game. At the same time, the Final Fantasy XI gold is the gift for my birthday and I will buy FFXI Gil to thank him because the cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold is not free for him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness