I'm Voting for That One

Comments

  1. I thought only non-voters came to Crash Landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they reserved the right to be non-voters, and considered non-voting a valid choice. At least when you come to Crash Landing you don't have to look at two McCain/Palin banner adds, like that other blog.

    Are you providing a political favor, or do they pay you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you providing a political favor, or do they pay you?

    No, you're mixed up. It's the oil companies who pay me to lie. And if the McCain campaign is paying me to write blogs entitled, "Sarah Palin Is Not Dumb. Evil Perhaps, But Not Dumb" then she really is dumb.

    (The serious answer to your question is, Google fills in the ad based on the content. So e.g. if Gene had installed Google ads on this site, your post "The Best of Sarah Palin" would almost certainly have been matched with the same ad.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool.

    I've been clicking on the Palin/McCain adds often, just to waste their money. Do you get paid for each unique user you deliver? I'd encourage everyone to do the same, waste McLame's warchest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I get paid for each unique visitor click. Of course, I do not condone manipulation of the ad system. Such manipulation would undermine the system itself. This PSA has been brought to you by Google.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Libertarians, My Libertarians!

"Machine Learning"

"Pre-Galilean" Foolishness